FREELANCE ENGLISH TRAINER AND BOOKKEEPER
Maricar N. Lapuz
085-D NLSA road, Lagao, General Santos City
A Result-driven Individual with a 3-Year Experience as
An Online English Trainer in a Competitive and Global Company.
A Leader. A Follower.
A Teacher. A Writer. A Bookkeeper.
A Determined Worker In Carrying Out High-Quality Services To Clienteles.
Additional skills and achievements
- Excellent reading, writing and listening skills
- Microsoft Office
- Web and Social Skills
- Graphic and Writing Skills
Basic Accounting and Bookkeeping Skills
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Accrual Accounting
- Balance Sheets
- Debits and Credits
- Financial Statements
- General Ledger
- Journal Entries
- First place award for the Best Undergraduate Thesis
- A Fast Learner
- Has Excellent Time-mangement Skill
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN ENGLISH at Ateneo de Davao University
NC III- Bookkeeping at Brokenshire College Socsksargen
- February 2017-Present
Online English Trainer at Bizmates Inc.
• I trained Japanese businessmen and women on their usage of the business English language.
• I utilized business materials to guide the lesson flow
• I discussed topics related to business in general
- February 2017 – March 2017
Freelance Bookkeeper at n/a
• I verified schedule of reports against valley slips, check vouchers, official receipts, etc. of the company
• I verified journal entries/accountable transactions of the company using Quickbooks software
- Sept 2016 – January 2017
Writer (Project-Based) at Sigay Kauyagan Inc.
• I collected data through interviews and researches for the completion of the organization’s Manual Of Operation (MOP)
• I wrote the following:
o The details, procedures and implementing guidelines of the programs and services of the agency
o Definition of the responsibilities and duties of the agency’s governing body, management personnel and service providers
o Personnel’s Details
o Workflow of activities
- Dec 2013 – July 2016
Online English Teacher at Bibo Global Opportunity
• I trained Japanese clients on the usage of the English language.
• I taught children, college students and businessmen. I guide them as they try to improve their reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
• I communicated with different people who have different skills, personalities and English levels and designed a lesson plan accordingly
• I wrote lecture notes containing the new vocabularies learned and improvements need to be made by the student